Light-O-Rama Forums

Video of my 2018 Christmas Display

Jade Rymkos

This is my first video of the season.  I only created  several new sequences for 2018.  Enya's Echoes In Rain was one of them.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, dougd said:

Nice song choice, never heard that song before.

I thought that might be the case.  I wanted to share the idea with others.  It might be a song that works well with singing faces.

Love the Arch work.

I was not paying attention to your thread title and saig "Oh! Enya"

Amazing how some artists style is fairly unique.

Nice sequencing job.  I may have to consider adding Echoes in Rain.  I liked that..

I have not joined the Greatest Show bandwagon - in fact I had never heard the music - ever.  Having now heard at least the first part, I can assure you that I will never make any effort to hear it again.

• Haha 1

On 12/16/2018 at 1:29 PM, Eric walls said:

Wow, beautiful work!  I can't even imagine try to sequence that many pixels let alone that song. 

My Thoughts exactly. Simply stunning though! Good on yah for the patience and time you put into it!!!

Nice job Jade. 

I too had never watched the movie. After I did the sequence, I thought well I better check the movie out. I am not into musicals at all but this movie was very good. Watching Wolverine sing you would think says it all. I am also doing the song A MIllion Dreams, what a great song that is also.

• 2 weeks later...

Great work!

The team did Toy Soldier this year.

I have watched the movie at least 10 times, but I needed to in order to do the faces. I also liked the movie along with my little boys.

JR

• The topic was locked