Light-O-Rama Forums

What's this lms for Nightmare before Christmas?

NV1985

Could really use some help for What's This for the nightmare before Christmas.  If anyone has it for 64 + channels.   Or if anyone knows where I could buy a sequence too, I did look at wow lights.   I would appreciate any help.  Thank you!  NeuroticVirgo85@yahoo.com

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...

would love a copy "I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

davidnvelma_vasquez@yahoo.com

• 2 weeks later...

If still available, would love to have a copy for me own original use. Thanks in advace

skyskioc@gmail.com

As many people that have asked for this , Is there really nobody out there that has it ?. I have been looking for this for a while and cant seem to find it anywhere. Im a total beginner at programing and am having a hard time trying to get the sequences just right. I would love to have a copy of this if its still available. I promise not to share as it is for my own use.Thanks in advance.

Skyskioc@gmail.com

• The topic was locked