Light-O-Rama Forums
~DOC~

Does anyone have baby it’s cold outside

I got a request from my Mom. Started to sequence this and found it to be the most difficult thus far. I can’t hear the back ground music enough. It’s more a vocal song. Just need a start. Any help appreciated

Ugh forgot my email. 

Glivingston.doc@gmail.com

On 12/5/2018 at 6:13 PM, Stephan Sherrick said:

Will send you one when my show ends tonight. Michael Buble and Idina Menzel.  

Thank you thank you thank you.............

Could I get a copy?

Thanks,

Jetmech44@gmail.com

The Tapper Wizard is pretty effective if you don't like the timings that appear automatically. 

Interesting news reports tthe past week,that some are complaining about this song.  That it's sexist and masogenistic.  With some in the Me-Too movement, claining that no mean no.  

I guess some people wake up in the morning, picking out what will make them  angry, upset or anioux the rest of the day. 

• Like 1

Could I also get a copy please! Thanks in advance. ststock23@msn.com 

That made it easier. It’s completely different now. But wow I was struggling. 

Anyone have the Dean Martin version?  Thanks in advance.

carl.d.campbell67@gmail.com

On 12/6/2018 at 11:44 PM, mpageler said:

Interesting news reports tthe past week,that some are complaining about this song.  That it's sexist and masogenistic.  With some in the Me-Too movement, claining that no mean no.  

I guess some people wake up in the morning, picking out what will make them  angry, upset or anioux the rest of the day. 

Thankfully. I don’t think my Mom heard that but she would be pissed. 

They also have Rudolph, Santa baby and two others they are trying to say are bad.

Would love a  copy also Stephan. Could I get a copy also ? Thanks . Skyskioc@gmail.com

On 12/6/2018 at 8:44 PM, mpageler said:

Yes, some people just don't have enough things to complain about so they can feel better.  Thinking maybe I'm just biased by being a male, I asked the wife and she just laughed and said she didn't understand why this is cropping up now after decades of practically no complaints.....   oh well.

I guess that before long we will all have to stop playing Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer because we might offend reindeer with not so perfect noses.   🤣

Some snowflake on Huffington Post has already labelled Rudolph as supporting bullying and it should be banned...geeaz.  You'd like to just laught this craziness off but you just can tell hgow much of this stuff starts sticking.

Some radio station in Pittsburgh and San Fran  has benned the  Babyt it's Cold song. 

I think we need to address some of this in the coffee shop but I am with you all ridiculous 

Looking for the Dean Martin version?  Thanks in advance.

vtecnow@yahoo.com

Thanks!!