Light-O-Rama Forums

Sharing Sequences

~DOC~

3 hours ago, kyboy said:

thanks for sharing DOC kids love em!!!! great work

Thanks for the feedback. Was wondering what people thought.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

If you are able to share... 

Post Malone ( Its the highest viewed and most liked that I did) 

thanks - 10ryanlucas@gmail.com :)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just liked your FB page, great videos, great job on the lights. Can I get a copy too? My first year with the system, but had also been decorating for years, mainly blowups and just straight light strings. Thanks!  thomasmule81@yahoo.com

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I'm new this year to LOR controllers.

I would like a copy sent to

cmhall2013@gmail.com 

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".  Thank You very much

• 2 months later...

I would love a copy of anything you are willing to share. Randomrerun@gmail.com

Thanks so much!!!

Edited by Taylar

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎12‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 12:39 AM, ~DOC~ said:

Hello All

Shows up and have had great response. Been Hard at it.  Making and modifying sequences of my own. Kind like too share some of strictly my work since others have been so gracious too share theirs with me. Maybe get some pointers from some of you more experienced members. What are the recommended files too share? I have an idea, just want to make sure.

All my work has no pixels. Just wanted to point that out.

Next year ADDICTION HAS SET IN.....

Merry Christmas All.

Could I get a copy of Baby Shark  joekastner6@gmail.com

Thanks

Hi Doc Could I please get a copy of BabyShark. I am not sure if I am doing the right but hear it goes. 

joekastner6@gmail.com

1 hour ago, Buzz said:

Hi Doc Could I please get a copy of BabyShark. I am not sure if I am doing the right but hear it goes. 

joekastner6@gmail.com

You’ll need to give me sometime. Recently sold and bought a home and everything is in unknown locations at the moment. But I will get it too you. 

I like to apologize to everyone I have ignored request on. I been really out of it with me moving and all. Once I am unpacked I will get this out too you all.

Edited by ~DOC~

• 2 weeks later...

I would like a copy sent to insert to willisl3@yahoo.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

• The topic was locked