Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR controllers with Alphapix and Falcon

KeysNole

I have been running 32 channels of and one Alphapix 16 for the last few years with no issues. The ribbon tree sequences were purchased and are run as .lms files through LOR.

To make my life more difficult I decided to go with a pixel mega tree powered by a Falcon V3. The mega tree is sequenced through xlights.

Here's the million dollar question: Is there a way to integrate all of these controllers without transferring my LOR sequences to xlights? I don't see us adding any more pixels in the near future, and the complications of xlights have been frustrating.

I don't use xLights, but my understanding is that there is a way to export xLights sequences into LOR format.  No idea how.  There are people here who do use xLights, so you should get an answer.  The AlphaPix and Falcon are E1.31 and LOR drives that just fine (I have 134 universes of E1.31 this year).

In Xlights go to the top menu and click "Tools" then "Convert". Tell which sequence you would like to convert then go down and tell it which format for the output, you choose .lms

Once it finishes converting to .lms you can open the .lms file and Copy & Paste into the sequence you want.

• This topic was locked, unlocked and locked