Light-O-Rama Forums

Trouble with SD card

Otter101

So I think I deleted something I should not have. I have had zero issues loading and reloading my SD card and playing sequence through the MP3 player. I was down loading sequences tonight and couldn’t get it to work, so I deleted everything on the SD card then realized I had another flash drive plug in and every time I was downloading it was going to the flash drive not my SD card. So I removed the flash dive and tried to start over now they write to the SD card but when I plug it in to the MP3 player nothing no lights no music. I can see them when I load back on to the computer. Any help would be great thanks.

So I was just going through instructions and tried using the hardware utility to creat a show and still nothing.

Start simple for troubleshooting.

Create an animation sequence for your display. Load that onto the SD card with "runs when powered" enabled. If that works, then the process works, it would be a matter of determining where the error is.

Which director? (Mini or Showtime) Are you getting any error messages when you write the show to the SD card? If Showtime, are you choosing times of the day/week, and is the time on your director set correctly?

So it’s seems to have worked itself out. Not sure what it was could have been something simple like switching USB ports, or just restarting the computer and the programs.  I’m running show time starter package with a mDC-MP3.

• The topic was locked