Light-O-Rama Forums

In the middle of a show total synchronization is lost

parts223

Yesterday I was watching a 6 song show running in LOR 4.3.34. In the middle of a song, the lights blinked for a second and then started running the sequence from the next song in the show. This put the lights about 2 minutes ahead of the actual song that was playing. This continued through the 4 songs that I watched. The only way to fix this was to disable the show immediately and restart the scheduled shows after which everything ran fine.

This is a show that has been running fine through multiple seasons. It has nothing to do with music bit rate. The sequence somehow jumped ahead of the music track at least 2 minutes and continued that way until manually restarted. 

Thanks,

Rob

Controlling from a computer or Director?  I'm gathering you were controlling from a computer from your wording.

What did the LOR status window on the show computer show?

Hi Jim,

Controlling from a computer. The status window showed nothing odd, just the sequence that should have been playing. During this time, the actual sequence that was playing was about 2 minutes ahead of the one that was showing in the status window (but the music was correct for the one that was showing in the status window). When the music for the current sequence completed, the status window changed to the next sequence. However, the sequence itself was still about 2 minutes ahead of the music.

Rob

Beats the heck out of me.  I'm not sure I can think of a way that is even possible...

Open a Help Desk case.