Light-O-Rama Forums

Sequence Editor Not working?

Dkazm201

Ok I'm a little Rusty but I was messing around with some old sequenced today and the sequencer was not showing any blocks in the channels display. I thought maybe it was an upgrade problem so i downloaded the latest software package. I am still getting the same problem.. I attached a screenshot. I also noticed my Visualizer disappeared. I don't know if this is related or not. 

Screenshot 7 shows as I scroll over it shows on or off so I know the information is still in the sequence but the information wont display.

Screenshot (3).png

Screenshot (7).png\

As opposed to this view. Taken off internet.

Image result for light o rama sequences

Edited by Dkazm201

46 minutes ago, Dkazm201 said:

sequencer was not showing any blocks in the channels display

I don't know what this means.

46 minutes ago, Dkazm201 said:

I also noticed my Visualizer disappeared.

If you went from a S4 version to a S5 version, you are in for a shock. There is no Visualizer on S5. It's part of the sequence editor now. (As is the Pixel Editor functions.)

I would highly recommend going back to S4 and clarifying what you meant about 'blocks in the channels display'.

Uninstall S5 and go back to S4 and all will be familiar again. S5 is radically different to S4 and now is not the time to be changing over. Check it out after the season is over.Depending on what you did with your files while playing around with S5, you may need to bring out your backup sequences.

• The topic was locked