Light-O-Rama Forums

Looking for any Pentatonix Christmas Music - 32 Channels

infiniedge

My kids love the Christmas Music by Pentatonix and we have a 32 channel setup. My kids are 15 and 12 just learning how to make sequences to songs. They would live for some examples. Please send to brad@infiniedge.com.

Thanks in Advance!

Hi, I only have 16 channels, but I sent you some I think they will like.  Maybe you can cut them and make them work for 32 channels.  :) 

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

would like them as well, im running 16 channels. 

zwatts.cls@gmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

I would love a copy as well, please and thank you!

andriestaeer@gmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

On 12/1/2018 at 1:16 PM, NV1985 said:

Hi, I only have 16 channels, but I sent you some I think they will like.  Maybe you can cut them and make them work for 32 channels.  :) 

Could I get a copy please ? I just copy and paste 16 to my second 16 and then tweak as needed for my props. 

JL67Stang@gmail.com

i will not sell or share with anyone 

may i get a copy please

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

canadienbears@hotmail.com

I'd love a copy as well.😊

wterry007@gmail.com

• 11 months later...

I'd love a copy also.😊

candicegaud@gmail.com

I would like a copy sent to canadienbears@gmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share..

thank you u kindly

On 12/1/2018 at 3:16 PM, NV1985 said:

Hi, I just have 16 channels, and would love to see these and see if I can implement them in my homes lighting.

I promise to not share sell trade or claim ownership of your property.

Michaelrrhodes@gmail.com

Thank you so much for your kindness

I have a 16 channel unit and would love to get some more of Pentatonix Christmas Music.  I will not be selling it or claim ownership of your property.  

fred.roseanne.wilson@gmail.com

Thank You!!

• The topic was locked