Light-O-Rama Forums

Sharing my 2018 Sequences

Jade Rymkos

Hi All,

Here is a link to my 2018 sequences. 

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mbp2py0map06edr/AAD_p4c8Ry-Cxd2KlofVcNgIa?dl=0

Feel free to download and use.  All of the sequences are for S5.  I upgraded to S5 earlier this year - It was a hard learning curve but well worth it.

Enjoy!

- Jade

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Looks like you have some awesome material. But I downloaded it but none of them will open in LOR. Any suggestions?

Edited by ~DOC~

32 minutes ago, ~DOC~ said:

Looks like you have some awesome material. But I downloaded it but none of them will open in LOR. Any suggestions?

All of my sequences are in LOR Software Version 5.2.2 (S5).  Based on the software version listed in your profile, I'm not sure you will be able to open them.  I think you need to be running S5.  I hope I saved the correct files for sharing and they were not locked.  I haven't seen any feedback that anyone was able to open any of the sequences. 

- Jade

• Thanks 1

Jade,

Can you create a playback file and send one over to me. (I don't need the music.) Curious as to how it would open up in S4.

15 minutes ago, Don said:

Jade,

Can you create a playback file and send one over to me. (I don't need the music.) Curious as to how it would open up in S4.

Don,

I added a "Playback Files" folder to the dropbox link above and put the playback files for one of my sequences in it.

- Jade

3 hours ago, Jade Rymkos said:

All of my sequences are in LOR Software Version 5.2.2 (S5).  Based on the software version listed in your profile, I'm not sure you will be able to open them.  I think you need to be running S5.  I hope I saved the correct files for sharing and they were not locked.  I haven't seen any feedback that anyone was able to open any of the sequences. 

- Jade

Such a bummer. I will upgrade after the season but not now. Thanks for the feedback

13 hours ago, Don said:

Jade,

Hey if you figure out how to open can you give me the tip?

So Jade is 100% right. Small learning curve, but its a better app in the long run. I have my computer that plays the sequences, and I have a laptop that I build them on. I figured I would just update the build computer since all my stuff is running for the year. When you upgrade you can open all your old sequences just fine, but when you save them, they are in the new format.

I would say too, that the learning curve is how to use the new features. If you just want to open, play, and do basic edits. You already know the game. I had no issues, but like people say. Back up your sequences before you mess with anything. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The sequences open up perfect for me. I have been wondering when people share version 5 sequence how it was going to work. A pleasant surprise was the layout is built into the sequence. I assumed you would need that persons preview. So once the song is linked up you can view it in the preview. Very cool.

• The topic was locked