Jump to content
Light-O-Rama Forums
bostonchris81

NIGHTMARE BEFORE XMAS- WHAT'S THIS ?

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone .

I was just wondering if anyone has singing faces for "what's this?" from nightmare before xmas.

Thank you in advance for you help

Chris A.

aiellochris81@gmail.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If anyone does I would like this too. Chris do you need the LMS if so I will send mine to you. 

 

riojastab@gmail.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I need both the lms and faces if anyone has them. This is an awesome christmas song lol! 

Indestructibletopdawg@gmail.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am also looking for the LMS of this song.   If anyone will share - NeuroticVirgo85@yahoo.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎11‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 11:46 PM, bostonchris81 said:

Hi everyone .

I was just wondering if anyone has singing faces for "what's this?" from nightmare before xmas.

Thank you in advance for you help

Chris A.

aiellochris81@gmail.com 

 

On ‎11‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 7:16 AM, riojasdisplay said:

If anyone does I would like this too. Chris do you need the LMS if so I will send mine to you. 

 

riojastab@gmail.com 

 

On ‎11‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 10:03 AM, topdawg04 said:

I need both the lms and faces if anyone has them. This is an awesome christmas song lol! 

Indestructibletopdawg@gmail.com 

 

52 minutes ago, NV1985 said:

I am also looking for the LMS of this song.   If anyone will share - NeuroticVirgo85@yahoo.com 

sent, enjoy

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shadowrider could I get this as well?  Thanks!!

 

Collinspickler@gmail.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/1/2018 at 3:36 PM, Shadowrider73 said:

 

Could I get a copy?

Thanks, 

jetmech4aa@gmail.com

 

sent, enjoy

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎12‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 5:04 PM, Cannonaz said:

Shadowrider could I get this as well?  Thanks!!

 

Collinspickler@gmail.com 

Sent

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shadowrider73, Is there a chance I can get the LMS for  this also ? This is a tough one to find. Thanks in advance.

SKYSKIOC@GMAIL.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would love the lms of this also if you still have. Steveward92@yahoo.com

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/7/2018 at 8:55 AM, Shadowrider73 said:

Sent

 

Can I get a copy please? JL67Stang@gmail.com

Thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could I get a copy, please? 

Thank you!

perkinschristmas@yahoo.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/18/2019 at 12:43 AM, JayStang said:

Can I get a copy please? JL67Stang@gmail.com

Thank you

Sent

On 11/20/2019 at 8:59 PM, Tonnette said:

Could I get a copy, please? 

Thank you!

perkinschristmas@yahoo.com

Sent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/7/2018 at 3:39 PM, Dennis Laff said:

Shadowrider can I also get a copy Thanks Dennis   email  lafffamily@comcast.net

Sent

On 12/9/2018 at 7:26 AM, james morris said:

May I please have a copy Thanks hotrod54ford@yahoo.com

Sent

On 12/9/2018 at 6:49 PM, GonetotheSnowDogs said:

I would love this as well if anyone has a chance!  Gonetothesnowdog@gmail.com  Thanks!

Sent

On 10/10/2019 at 3:56 PM, Euro92 said:

I would love the lms of this also if you still have. Steveward92@yahoo.com

 

Sent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/9/2018 at 12:48 PM, Skyskioc11 said:

Shadowrider73, Is there a chance I can get the LMS for  this also ? This is a tough one to find. Thanks in advance.

SKYSKIOC@GMAIL.com

Sent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like to receive this sequence, please send to: jd.swett@yahoo.com


I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like to get a copy of lms  , faces , if you’re still sharing. Thank you   Jessenlisa@sbcglobal.net 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...