Light-O-Rama Forums

I cant find my song under simple show builder

notredameforlife

I cant find any of my songs I sequenced under simple show builder. I am using my computer so I clicked on use a pc and then I don't see any of my songs. Now that I am looking at it all of the songs I can pull up in simple show builder is under .lms   and for some reason the songs I sequenced in S5 sequencer editor pro is .loredit                How can I change it to .lms    and whats the difference between the two and do I need to convert it to .lms for it to pull up under simple show builder,   thanks for help 

First of all, in S5 open each song and under Menu > File, select "Create Playback files".  That will create the play.lms files.

Also note that for the SSB, songs MUST be in the default locations - Can't be in a different folder or in a sub-folder.

Ok I guess I am halfway there. I did create playback files and it changed it to .lms file  I added it to my sequence folder and I can now see it under simple show builder but none of the songs I changed to .lms file will play in simple show builder. I have a blue light bulb on right of bottom of my screen that says light o rama enabled and schedule is enabled with the right time and date. It was very weird for one of my songs let it go the song wouldn't play but a video popped up on my computer and played on my computer, I tried to play the songs that I made to a .lms file in sequence editor but it doesn't play. 

I can play a .loredit song under sequence editor with no issues but now the songs I transferred to .lms will not play,  Just when I thought I had it figured out something else happens, thanks all

I have no idea what that means, I have S5 pro, superstar and all of that jazz. I run a cord from my computer to my outside boxes.