Light-O-Rama Forums

Christmas 2018

caniac

Looking good!  Liking the dual pixel trees and P10 matrix in the window.  Huge display but the house could use some lights to fill in the background.  Definitely major Christmas spirit going on!  Thanks for sharing.

1 minute ago, B.Y.R.G. said:

Looking good!  Liking the dual pixel trees and P10 matrix in the window.  Huge display but the house could use some lights to fill in the background.  Definitely major Christmas spirit going on!  Thanks for sharing.

we are not done, this was a test of all the major components.  we have house lights but they aren't connected yet, working thru some pixel issues.  We have inflatables, yard art, and maybe pixel snowflakes to add.

4 minutes ago, caniac said:

we are not done, this was a test of all the major components.  we have house lights but they aren't connected yet, working thru some pixel issues.  We have inflatables, yard art, and maybe pixel snowflakes to add.

Oh I see a work in progress update type thread......cool!  I didn't add anything new this year to the display so doubt I'll post any videos.  So I'll just enjoy yours and whoever else posts.

Just now, B.Y.R.G. said:

Oh I see a work in progress update type thread......cool!  I didn't add anything new this year to the display so doubt I'll post any videos.  So I'll just enjoy yours and whoever else posts.

this is our first year back home (spent the last 5 in Nebraska), so we have the benefit of running pretty much the same show because no one here saw what we did there.  Have had our hands full with technical issues thanks to hurricane Florence and Michael/Matthew(don't remember which).  Slowly sorted out 99% of the issues.  In the process of unpacking we found a boat load of candy cane spinners and snowflakes we had purchased last year.  will need to make an executive decision on whether or not to light or save them for next year.

• The topic was locked