Light-O-Rama Forums

New to LOR. In need of sequences

Skyskioc11

Hi, I'm new to LOR and have made the jump from Anamated Lighting. I have 2 16 channel controllers with 2 more coming soon for a total of 64 this year. I am in need of. Sequences to replace my old library of sequences from my old system. If anyone has standard sequences they would like to share with me, it would be appreciated. I need any Christmas sequences especially Trans Siberian Orchestra, Josh Groban, Mariah Carey, Christmas Vacation, Etc.  All the popular ones. Trying to get up and running by Thanksgiving. Thank you forum for the help. You can send to SKYSKIOC@Gmail.com 

4 minutes ago, Skyskioc11 said:

Hi, I'm new to LOR and have made the jump from Anamated Lighting. I have 2 16 channel controllers with 2 more coming soon for a total of 64 this year. I am in need of. Sequences to replace my old library of sequences from my old system. If anyone has standard sequences they would like to share with me, it would be appreciated. I need any Christmas sequences especially Trans Siberian Orchestra, Josh Groban, Mariah Carey, Christmas Vacation, Etc.  All the popular ones. Trying to get up and running by Thanksgiving. Thank you forum for the help. You can send to SKYSKIOC@Gmail.com 

You need to go to the Sequence sharing forum.

• 2 weeks later...
  • The topic was locked