Light-O-Rama Forums

How The Grinch Stole Christmas

HLE

Would anyone by chance happen to have the song Mr. Grinch?  Doesn’t have to have the singing faces (don’t have them this year). It would be much appreciated if someone happens to have it

• 1 year later...

If you are still sharing the Grinch song, James Morris, I would appreciate it very much. I have made coroplast characters, hand cut and painted, which have been our display the last few years. Thank you in advance!

mold40@roadrunner.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

On 11/17/2018 at 5:29 PM, james morris said:

Sent

Hi, I'm brand new to this and trying to setup 2 faces on 16 channels, and would love to get the sequence to the tree faces.  Not sure if this is what you have.  Much appreciated if you would share it.  I'm literally watching a youtube video on how to use S4 right now.  My email is Michaelrrhodes@gmail.com    I promise to not share sell or modify anything you send to me or present it as my own.  Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I would like a copy sent to junglejim0724@yahoo.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share"

Thanks!

i would love to have singing faces if you have it i would love to get a copy thank you

steve

icedad1517@yahoo.com

• The topic was locked