Light-O-Rama Forums
Randytenn

Enhancement Request S5

I've been using S5 for some time now, and it's working great.  No issues, easy to use, and not too steep a learning curve.  Great job, folks.  

One enhancement request would be a "repeat last action" command, similar to Excel, where you hit F4 and it repeats whatever you last did.  

I copy/pasted some sequence elements, and wanted to change the lights on some, but not all.  I used the "apply toolbar hue" function (which is awesome), but had to right click and scroll down to it for each channel I wanted to change.  This is where being able to select the channel and hit "repeat last action" would be such a time saver.  

Thanks again for a great product.

That would've helped in ANY version of the software.  Especially the RGB Pixels!

Edited by Orville

21 hours ago, Randytenn said:

I used the "apply toolbar hue" function (which is awesome), but had to right click and scroll down to it for each channel I wanted to change. 

What is this feature? Could you explain it? Maybe I know it by another name, it's just not ringing a bell.

TIA

Alan...

@Randytenn Thanks for the suggestion! I've added it to our list of things to look at for 2019.

@default  If you have selected an area on an RGB Channel row, on the right click menu there will be an option: Existing Effects (foreground) > Apply Toolbar Hue. The "Toolbar Hue" will be the color on the Color Fade window if it is open, or the color on the Color Fade toolbar button if not. Applying the "hue" means that fades to black are preserved as the color is applied.

Matt

Ahh, got it. Had to try it out to understand it. Thanks.

Alan...