Light-O-Rama Forums

Shout out to JR and Morris

RedWhitingBlue

JR and James are the best. Always willing to share their hard work and they both have helped make some of my shows amazing. They are great people who always help others.   Thank You both for all you do for others.  Dave jones.

True these 2 members are class acts ! I have been getting help with sequences for years now and it has helped me greatly through the years , I couldn’t have done it with out their help ! 

And a special thanks to JR ! This guy read in a thread that I was having trouble hanging my singing faces on my new house and what does he do ? He ships me some of his extras frames to use in my display and would not accept any money from me ,just a all around great guy ! thanks again JR ! And thanks again to both of you and everyone else who works hard making these sequences to share with forum users.

Chris A.

• Like 1

I totally agree, without JR and James, I know personally my show and my programing would not be as good as it is. A BIG THANK YOU to them both. Amen!!

Ed

JR and James are always willing to help us make our shows better by offering their sequences. Thanks guys! Happy Holidays!

I have to join this long list, and add my thanks and appreciation to both.  James has been awesome for years.  And I received my first singing faces this year from JR and its a hit, and now wishing I had been on the receiving end earlier.     I sure hope something to have the skills, and be able to contribute like James & JR do.

I also must add Alan (Default) to this list now,  for those of us making the leap to S5 he has really help give a lot of us a head start and help as many of us struggled along.

What great guys, and embody the spirit of this season, and at least for me remind me of why I do this...   

Thank you to JR, James & Alan,   and to all of the others who so are so helpful,  or offer kind words of encouragement !

• 2 weeks later...

I am only able to spend time building props and other stuff because JR and James and others on this forum so generously provide their singing faces/ sequence frameworks.... I can't thank them or this forum enough!!! I'm finishing up a Singing Elf right now and can't wait to put their sequences on it. Will post when I finish it up!

• 2 weeks later...

I as well have to give my HUGE thanks for JR and Morris.  Their generosity has been exceptional.  It's people like these two who take the time to cultivate a neighborhood like ours on this forums that make it a great place to come and see what's new.

Great job guys!

Not enough likes to pass around.

This is what we do.

With that being said James is starting on Halloween while I recover from  my sequencing HDD crash. Gonna be a minute.

If you know of interesting new songs this is the time to share them with us. No guarantees but we will look at all of them. We will create a list and start producing faces and the rest of the LMS sequence to share.

Looking forward to another great year of assisting more great people.

JR

For sure, they are always so generous with sharing and with providing assistance if you ask.