Light-O-Rama Forums
RedWhitingBlue

Shout out to JR and Morris

Just wanted to post and say JR Dibble and James Morris contribution’s to this forum are invaluable. You guys set the bar and thank you for all what you do!!! Rock on!!!!

• Like 11

I’ll second that.......

Edited by ~DOC~
  • Like 2

JR and James are among a very small group of people who are responsible for the success of many of the members of the Extreme Christmas Decorators hobby.  I know that I have benefited from their generosity.  Their help with sequences, especially singing characters and Scooter Paschell's support with software and networking allowed me to have a presentable show my first season for LOR last Christmas. 

Thanks for all your help!

• Like 2

They are the best and generous, I can’t thank them enough!

Thanks for all your help

• Like 2

Excellent post!  Excellent assessment and acknowledgement!

I totally agree.  Well said.  Well done.

• Like 1

This is my first year with Pixels, and JR and James have had my back for months now.   I would still have my pixel tree in test mode without JR walking me through the initial setup.  JR and James I take my hat off and bow to you and your generosity. 

• Like 1

Thanks JR, James, and everyone else for your generosity, it is much appreciated.  I'm short on time, cash, & sequencing skills, so it's nice to be able to add a few more songs to my show this year that I wouldn't have been able to add without your willingness to share. 

• Like 1

Agree!  They have put a lot of smiles on a lot of people’s faces.

my hat is off to them as well!!!   thanks for all you do !!!!

THANK YOU 

tom

I'll add to the thanks for the singing faces sequences!  JR even did custom face sequences for my announcement sequences.

Thanks!

Definitely good to have members like this willing to help at all times.  

Ditto on all the above, they have definitely made my singing faces, that much better as well as setting it apart from others who have the common purchased sequences. 

Huge shout out to JR and James who continually share their talent to make all our displays better . Thank you !

Because of JR and James this season will be one of my best I cannot say thanks enough,

JR and James are the best. Always willing to share their hard work and they both have helped make some of my shows amazing. They are great people who always help others.   Thank You both for all you do for others.  Dave jones.

True these 2 members are class acts ! I have been getting help with sequences for years now and it has helped me greatly through the years , I couldn’t have done it with out their help ! 

And a special thanks to JR ! This guy read in a thread that I was having trouble hanging my singing faces on my new house and what does he do ? He ships me some of his extras frames to use in my display and would not accept any money from me ,just a all around great guy ! thanks again JR ! And thanks again to both of you and everyone else who works hard making these sequences to share with forum users.

Chris A.

• Like 1

+100 I have also learned a great deal from both of you. Once again THANK YOU GUYS!!!!!

I totally agree, without JR and James, I know personally my show and my programing would not be as good as it is. A BIG THANK YOU to them both. Amen!!

Ed

JR and James are always willing to help us make our shows better by offering their sequences. Thanks guys! Happy Holidays!