Light-O-Rama Forums

Shout out to JR and Morris

RedWhitingBlue

Just wanted to post and say JR Dibble and James Morris contribution’s to this forum are invaluable. You guys set the bar and thank you for all what you do!!! Rock on!!!!

• Like 11

JR and James are among a very small group of people who are responsible for the success of many of the members of the Extreme Christmas Decorators hobby.  I know that I have benefited from their generosity.  Their help with sequences, especially singing characters and Scooter Paschell's support with software and networking allowed me to have a presentable show my first season for LOR last Christmas. 

Thanks for all your help!

• Like 2

This is my first year with Pixels, and JR and James have had my back for months now.   I would still have my pixel tree in test mode without JR walking me through the initial setup.  JR and James I take my hat off and bow to you and your generosity. 

• Like 1

Thanks JR, James, and everyone else for your generosity, it is much appreciated.  I'm short on time, cash, & sequencing skills, so it's nice to be able to add a few more songs to my show this year that I wouldn't have been able to add without your willingness to share. 

• Like 1

I'll add to the thanks for the singing faces sequences!  JR even did custom face sequences for my announcement sequences.

Thanks!

Ditto on all the above, they have definitely made my singing faces, that much better as well as setting it apart from others who have the common purchased sequences.