Light-O-Rama Forums

Inserting a .LEE file into an exisitng .LEE

jwblazek

OK, may be brain fade or stress as the lighting season is 1 week away and with the terrible smoke from the California fires, have not been able to put up many lights or props

ANYWAY, I am finally getting around to using the visualizer for the more complex props and have one set up that contains 4 Singing Trees and 4 Singing Bulbs. I now want to put my 4 RGB arch  visualization into this visualization but cannot figure out how to import it as import is asking for fixture or prop files, not a .LEE

Can this be accomplished or do I need to draw 4 arches and configure them in the existing .LEE file?

John

There may be other ways, but if you open one of the visualizations, then select each prop and export them.  Then open the other visualization and import those prop files.  Save the new visualization.

Thanks Jim. I would have thought it would / should be easy, but I do not see any means to export from Visualizer. What am I missing?

Doing this by memory since I have been using S5 (no Visualizer) for a year.  Over on the right where you can select a prop.  Double click on a prop to bring up the properties and one of the options is export.