Light-O-Rama Forums

5.2 verifier errors

stevehoyt

I am trouble shooting a problem with pixels not working as expected. I think I have overloaded my network...but

I ran the verifier to see if it could find any issues and got 17 application file does not exist errors. I have seen other threads indicating some verifier errors can be ignored.

Can anyone tell me If I can ignore these? If not any suggestions how to fix them. The errors are listed below

LORVerifier Results 1114.txt

Steve

The Verifier has not been updated for S5, so I would not rely on it.

Verifier would not help you diagnose networking issues.  It would only help if you had problems starting one of our programs or having one of those programs crashing.

thanks for the reply. I wanted to make sure the verifier was not telling me something important.

I spent the morning trouble shooting my problem. It appears I have a bad CCB string. The offending string works fine up to the 13th bulb and then displays erratic colors after that. I switched ports on the controller and get the same result on a different port. It fails both while running a show or testing the offending unit number in the hardware utility, always at bulb 13.

Steve

• 2 weeks later...