Light-O-Rama Forums

Relocating Text

jwblazek

If I have a sequence that I have text running vertically through, is there a simple means to move the text to the right a couple of pixels to better center it, for example, without redoing every pixel and every letter of the words?

Cool. I had tried that and the text does not relocate on the static vertical ribbons but does relocate during playback.

Thanks !

Also, you can click on the "group modify" button in the Image Setup dialog box,  select "move start end", and you can move the image action any direction you want.

Thanks Brian, figured out the group modify, pretty powerful tool. Still curious as to why it displays the way I want now but in the visualizer box where you draw the images / test etc., still offset.

Was able to use pause and see where the 'bleeding' of the mega tree ribbons get into the star, very apparent, and documented the time. Went through all scenes, morphs, images and text and could not find the culprit that is displayed when I use pause. Also set the cursor to that time slot and scrolled up & down in the area at the top of SS (not sure what that area is called, shows various colors & features in the sequence) ad did not see the "bleeding" culprit although it is very apparent using pause. Anyone have suggestions?

It sounds like a bug. If you send me the .sup file and tell me the start time of the effect, I should be able to find it and manually delete it. You can attach it to your post or email it to brian@superstarlights.com

Was not a bug, some spurious misplaced pixels which I can delete now. Many thanks for all the help . Could not find them the last 2 nights due to long hours as I try to get my sequences complete at night and [props up during the day in time for the show start on Thanksgiving evening

John