Light-O-Rama Forums

In Need Of Some Help

Roger Leon Forbes

Hello and Merry Christmas to all, it has been a while since I have been on site.  Several years ago I sort of retired from doing a display due to age and other things.  The last display I did at home we where up to over 600 channels and 425,000 lights along with video and of course sound support.  Two years ago I donated my entire display to the Masonic Youth RV Park and Campground near Tampa, FL.  It is a charitable youth campground that supports youth and other organization.  Last year was a great year and the word has gotten out and we have now had several other donations of display items and that is where I need some help.  We have been given a complete set of Comic Color Ribbons.  I know how to set them up and how they work but I have never sequenced them and have no idea where to start this late and time.  We have 14 Ribbons and 29 color bulb sets complete with power supplies and controllers.  What I am looking for is some sequences that I can copy over and past to our present sequences or use in our display.  We have over 500 channels but can use anything we get.  This year we hope to have 6 cabins in campground with lights with 16 channels per cabin then have the main display in parking lot.  If anyone has something they think we could use please email me at  rogerleonforbes@embarqmail.com or here.  Thank you and hope everyone has a great display this year. 

Look over in the Sequence sharing area of the forum, I have 5 RGB Controllers that I've sequenced, and this is my first year with them.   Look for the topic "Sharing my 2018 RGB Sequences" or something close to that title.

I only have 6 strands of Pixel Bullets and 2 strands of Pixel Bulbs{total of 1500 channels for the RGB lighting}, but my sequences may help you understand how to sequence them.

Good Luck!

• The topic was locked