Light-O-Rama Forums

Let it go

NWSanta

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Everyone above that is requesting a copy type in your request the following words. Anyone found selling or sharing on any forum will be reported to LOR staff as well as wherever it is being sold or shared.

"I would like a copy sent to insert email address"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

James and I will not share another sequence without that statement. A similar statement and instructions on using our sequences is included with the sequence.

Thank you for agreeing and understanding.

Integrity will keep the free ones free.

Hi James - Would you believe this is one of my husband's favorite songs? LOL 😆

I would like a copy sent to pdarrah@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thank you - PJD

I would like a copy sent to rgnikula@msn.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of makingchanges to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share. 

thanks in advance 

"I would like a copy sent to mwiens1985@gmail.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share"

Thanks in advance. We have a little one that just found Frozen and is obsessed with it. Pretty sure she will be stoked to see it playing on the house. 

Would love a copy if still available I would like a copy sent to wernimontbrian@gmail.com" "I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

• 3 weeks later...

I would like a copy sent to junglejim0724@yahoo.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thanks so much!

If possible I would like this as well

I would like a copy sent to leaffan1977@yahoo.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

I'm always happy to share a copy of mine that I did a few years ago. Just send me an email, evan.c.norris@gmail.com and I'll send it to yah.

Cheers

• 11 months later...

May I please be sent a copy of “Let It Go?” This will be our first Christmas show, and my five year old niece lives and breathes Frozen. Thank you in advance. We have a simple setup but everyone is excited. 
mold40@roadrunner.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

• 2 weeks later...

May I have a copy please

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

3612059991k@gmail.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • The topic was locked