Light-O-Rama Forums

Christmas sequences

JayA

Hello,

I am looking for any Christmas sequences you may have with song if possible. I will work to update them based on what I have. I have RGB flood lights, but that is all I have for RGB, and two 16 channel controllers for lights, but will modify any sequence. Just want a head start.

Thank you in advance.

Jaybir929@comcast.net

Tried to send you an e-mail, but Microsoft keeps bouncing the message back as undeliverable.  So don't know how I can get the e-mail to you.  Tried 3 times and 3 times it's come back Undeliverable. :(

Edited by Orville

14 minutes ago, Orville said:

Tried to send you an e-mail, but Microsoft keeps bouncing the message back as undeliverable.  So don't know how I can get the e-mail to you.  Tried 3 times and 3 times it's come back Undeliverable. :(

thank you, it worked assume it was you. A hotmail account that starts with magic

Edited by JayA

3 hours ago, james morris said:

He forget the d in email had the same prob

When I changed it and added the "d", stupid Microsoft, kept removing it when I sent the message, I'd check the sent e-mail and sure enough the "d" was missing Again.  Finally had to add the e-mail address to my contact list before it would send it.  MS sure can be a royal pin!

Would also like any sequences with music. Just getting started and Christmas isn't too far off. Thank you for the help. 32 channels at the moment but likely getting another 16 next week. Please share,  ryandray@yahoo.com

Also looking for 32 channel sequences for LOR. I'm new to LOR and have 32 channel standard controllers and unit to 64 soon. Made the jump from Anamated lighting and I'm starting out new. Need Christmas and Halloween sequences. Any help appreciated Thnaks forum

skyskioc@gmail.com

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • The topic was locked