Light-O-Rama Forums

Now Sharing my 2018 RGB Christmas Sequences

Orville

You can find the sequences here: {These DO NOT INCLUDE the MP3 Music Files!}

2018 RGB Christmas Sequences

These sequences use 5 CCB-100 Controllers, which are connected to 4 strands{2 per controller/02 & 03}{600 channels/excluding macro channels} of 50 Pixel Bulbs and 6 strands{2 strands per Controller/01,04 & 05} of 50 Pixel Bullets{900 Channels/excluding macro channels}. 

There are also 3 CTB16PC Controllers {actually 4, but haven't added the last controller/unit #03 yet} in these sequences {64 Channels total: 48 outside/16 inside}.

Some may need tweaking, others not so much, there are a total of 28 Sequences in the list, one, "Christmas Jam" has 2 versions, I'm using the 2nd version in my display.  I just like it a little better.

Any questions about sequences, the music used in these sequences, or anything you need to know, please feel free to PM and ask any details or for help if issues arise trying to download any sequence in the list.

~Merry Christmas!~

Edited by Orville

Hey Orville! Thanks! If you remember me...Rodney D in Austin, Tx...used to get sequences from your sharing years ago...I kinda got away from Light-O-Rama and into Lasers...but...Tis The Season!

Thanks for the sharing! I don't have all the tools to fully use your sequences...but hope to learn from them and grow!

Thanks Again!

Rodney D. aka rodman1369

3 hours ago, rodman1369 said:

Hey Orville! Thanks! If you remember me...Rodney D in Austin, Tx...used to get sequences from your sharing years ago...I kinda got away from Light-O-Rama and into Lasers...but...Tis The Season!

Thanks for the sharing! I don't have all the tools to fully use your sequences...but hope to learn from them and grow!

Thanks Again!

Rodney D. aka rodman1369

Hope they can teach you something perhaps. LOL

I just got back into sequencing this year 2018, we were living without power in our home for close to 5-6 years, so all those years there was no display or lights on the house.  Thankfully that all got resolved in January 2018, and added RGB lighting and gave away all my old LED strands I had with the exception of a select few.  So my sequencing is a bit rusty, but hopefully everything still looks better than my very first year. ROFL

Some are much better than others, some need a bit more work, but using them as is for this years display, will modify and update the ones that need it the most after the season is over!

Enjoy, Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas!

3 hours ago, JayA said:

Can you please add me to this. Would love these. Jaybird929@comcast.net

Tried sending you an e-mail from your other post, but kept bouncing back as "Undeliverable", tried 3 times.  Will try this e-mail as the one I was using from the other message you posted didn't show the d in your e-mail.  Message will be a FWD'ed message, since I can just copy this e-mail and try again, hope this one makes it to you!

Orville

Thanks for sharing.  Newbie Question.  I can't seem to select any of the CCR channels.  I would like to bring them into my template file but it will not let me select them. It allows me to select the lower channels but not the higher up channels.  

Thanks

1 hour ago, djvibe121 said:

Orville

Thanks for sharing.  Newbie Question.  I can't seem to select any of the CCR channels.  I would like to bring them into my template file but it will not let me select them. It allows me to select the lower channels but not the higher up channels.  

Thanks

You may need to upgrade to an Advanced License at a minimum, PRO is really needed for best results to access the RGB Channels in my Sequences.

Otherwise, I;m not sure your license may allow you access to them, even if you deleted all the upper tracks in my sequence and only had the RGB track left, I'm just not sure a Standard License will give you access to them. 

I may be wrong, but seem to recall RGB is only available in Advanced and Pro license levels because of the number of channels needed for them, PRO with the most options and tools to use RGB lighting.

Hopefully someone from LOR that knows what the lower license levels can handle with RGB, if they can, will chime in here and let us know. 

I've always had Advanced and now PRO licenses, Started with a Basic + in 2010, and within less than a month, I had to upgrade to Advanced, and now into RGB, PRO was needed for what I wanted to do.

5 minutes ago, Orville said:

I may be wrong, but seem to recall RGB is only available in Advanced and Pro license levels because of the number of channels needed for them

You are wrong.

The limit is the number of controllers, not channels.

You can program RGB channels in all levels of software.

9 minutes ago, Don said:

You are wrong.

The limit is the number of controllers, not channels.

You can program RGB channels in all levels of software.

Thanks Don.  I honestly was not sure how or if RGB could be done in lower license levels. 

It's why I stated I was unsure if the poster could access the RGB channels {track 7 in my sequence}. 

I know that the lower licenses only allow specific numbers of tracks, where Advanced and Pro are unlimited tracks, so still not sure he can access those channels unless he deletes any, or all tracks above the RGB sequence track, so instead of track 7, it becomes track 4 or track 1, not sure how many tracks a Standard License handles without looking at the software page showing the differences off the top of my head.

Edited by Orville
change sated to stated

I figured it out.  You have multiple tracks and the standard licence is limited to 4 tracks.  I can't do anything to the tracks past 4.  I would have to upgrade my license.  

Thanks

Victor

Orville

Thanks

12 minutes ago, djvibe121 said:

I figured it out.  You have multiple tracks and the standard licence is limited to 4 tracks.  I can't do anything to the tracks past 4.  I would have to upgrade my license.  

Thanks

Victor

Orville

Thanks

If you make a copy of my sequence so you keep the original, delete all the tracks but 4, once you have the copy of the sequence down to 4 tracks, you will be able to access the RGB Channels per Don's post.  

I wasn't sure if you could do that and access them or not, but Don has shown they can be accessed, you just have to delete several tracks, delete tracks 1, 2 and 3, {each time you delete a track it moves up all the other tracks, delete track 1, now track 2 becomes track 1, delete track 1 again, next track will move up and become track 1, the other tracks will also be renumbered in corresponding order},  then you'll have tracks 1,2,3, and 4, with track 4 now being the RGB track now and you should be able to access them under your Standard License.

Good Luck.

Edited by Orville

1 hour ago, djvibe121 said:

Yup works like a charm.  Thanks for your help guys.

You're welcome.  Just glad we were able to get you access to that part of my sequences! :D

• 1 year later...
  • The topic was locked