Light-O-Rama Forums

24" Singing Trees For Sale

Steve398

I have 4 24x24 inch singing trees for sale. They are pre-wired and include everything to connect them to an LOR network. Each face requires 8 channels, controller included. This is READY-TO-USE, no assembly required! Just need to be configured to your LOR network.

I bought a bunch of LOR equipment in January / March  preparing to be ready for Christmas this year, but work (travel) has kept me too busy to get started on setup and sequencing. The rest of my equipment was sold off a couple of moths ago, and this is all that is left.

Includes:
4 24x24 Holiday Coro tree templates with LED bulbs (green / white / blue, NOT pixels), mounted on 2x4 inch wooden frames
     - extra strings (bulbs) included
1 Renard Plus 32 (channel) controller
1 Enttec Active DMX Dongle v2 (sold by Holiday Coro) with USB cable
8 CAT 5e cables (connects light strings to controller)
8 CAT 5 cable connectors
1 LOR High Speed USB to RS485 Adapter

I'm asking $350 for all of it. Due to their size shipping is probably not cost effective. Actual shipping costs (TBD) would be the responsibility of the buyer if requested, but these can be picked up locally in Fond du Lac WI.

Please IM me for more information.

Here is a video of them after I got them set up. 24" HC Trees in Action

20181112_093603_HDR.jpg

20181112_093653_HDR.jpg

20181112_100155_HDR.jpg

If they would ship for under $100 I would be thrilled to buy them from you. I was looking to do those for this year's show but ran out of time due to family matters. Let me know what you think. The number below is my cell so you can text me there. Thanks.

Darryl Zeleniak

Litchfield Maine

[Redacted] - Admin removed cell phone number. These forums are searchable by the public. Please contact user directly via PM with your number.

1 hour ago, Doctor Zee said:

If they would ship for under $100 I would be thrilled to buy them from you. I was looking to do those for this year's show but ran out of time due to family matters. Let me know what you think. The number below is my cell so you can text me there. Thanks.

Darryl Zeleniak

Litchfield Maine

A rough estimate from the UPS website says $140 from 54935 to 04350, but that is me guessing the weights.

I would need to get them packed and weighed to be sure.

Let me know if this still interests you

Yes, that is still in the ballpark. If it's not too much of a hassle for you to pack and ship 'em it would work out well for me. I would just have them shipped to my Augusta work address since even if there is bad weather they can deliver there. How do you want to work this?  I am at...

Edited by Doctor Zee
admin suggest

• The topic was locked