Light-O-Rama Forums

Superstar sequence help please!

G8rh8r23

So first off, hello everyone. Sorry if this gets long. This is my first year using light o Rama. My father used to do all of this but passed away recently. I was hoping I could carry on the legacy since he was a nut about this stuff.  Most of the decorations in his yard were made and designed by him. Anyway, here is what I’ve done so far. I am using 3 1602 boxes so a total of 48 channels.  I made a visualization using my house. I added all the lights and assigned them to channels. I also used the mega tree wizard to create a 8 channel tree. Now since I have never made a sequence before, I tried using the superstar to auto make me a sequence. I imported the visualization, added the audio and clicked create sequence. Cool, I click play and there are lights dancing. Here are my issues. First, the mega tree seems to be treated as 1 unit. It never turns of any stands or turns on less than all 8. Kinda stumped on that. Second, during the song, the lights all seem to go from left to right. I saw the options before I clicked create sequence and set it to random for all 3 TCMs but didn’t seem to have any effect. Any help would be greatly appreciated 

When using Instant Sequence on traditional lights (non pixel lights) it is best to use the "rapid fire" trigger type. There is a video tutorial on this. Go to the Light-O-Rama main page, click on "Support" then click on "Tutorials and PDFs". The superstar tutorials are near the bottom. Look for one titled:  Instant Sequence Rapid Fire Option

You may also want to take a look at: Instant Sequence on All Your Lights, it is an older tutorial that was made before the Rapid Fire trigger type existed.