Light-O-Rama Forums

Now Sharing ~ Hot Chocolate ~ singing faces

dibblejr

Next year will be my first year with singing faces, just ordered my faces and lights. 

dhageremtp@yahoo.com 

could I get a copy and instructions?

Thanks!

Dustin 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dibblejr

• alex27

• smailliw

• sclaycamp01@gmail.com

On 1/3/2020 at 4:02 PM, dhager said:

Next year will be my first year with singing faces, just ordered my faces and lights. 

dhageremtp@yahoo.com 

could I get a copy and instructions?

Thanks!

Dustin 

Please update all of your requests with the proper statement, its posted above in many replies. I will start sending when you edit them.

Thank you

JR

Hi,

I would also like a copy.

I would like a copy sent chuck_christmas@comcast.net

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

Thank you

if you are still sharing, greatly appreciate it

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

alex.patricio27@gmail.com

On 1/17/2020 at 10:55 AM, chuckeb said:

Hi,

I would also like a copy.

I would like a copy sent chuck_christmas@comcast.net

Thank you

Sent with instructions

Enjoy

JR

On 1/17/2020 at 9:42 PM, alex27 said:

if you are still sharing, greatly appreciate it

alex.patricio27@gmail.com

Sent with instructions

Enjoy

JR

I would appreciate receiving a copy. The conscientious at Sunday School today was that they thought Hot Chocolate would be a good addition.
I will be getting phonic mind later this month and with James assistance, will be using it to modify/compare the faces for what I can generate for my pixel tree and matrix.  Another great learning project.

gblankenbiller@yahoo.com

On 1/19/2020 at 9:50 PM, orchidman said:

I will be getting phonic mind later this month and with James assistance, will be using it to modify/compare the faces for what I can generate for my pixel tree and matrix.  Another great learning project.

Opps, will be getting Xtrax Stems.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/21/2020 at 8:15 PM, orchidman said:

Opps, will be getting Xtrax Stems.

There is nothing to modify in my shared sequences well unless you have a different face/ lip movement channels. (different order)  To learn how to XS's you need to learn using a fresh song. Its done using SS and its not really impressive using the stand alone props. 

JR

15 hours ago, hbtaylor0927 said:

Can I get a copy please TIA

hbtaylor0927@gmail.com

Please read any of the above posts and reply with the correct statement.

We do not share without the statement.

JR

I would appreciate receiving a copy. The conscientious at Sunday School today was that they thought Hot Chocolate would be a good addition.

Could I get a copy please. TIA

hbtaylor0927@gmail.com

On 2/10/2020 at 10:36 AM, dibblejr said:

There is nothing to modify in my shared sequences well unless you have a different face/ lip movement channels. (different order)  To learn how to XS's you need to learn using a fresh song. Its done using SS and its not really impressive using the stand alone props. 

JR

Thanks.  I have been working with James extensively.  I have called him my professor.  Have about completed Basic SS 101 and starting RGB 102.  The tuition is on the expensive side.  😎  😁  😮

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/11/2020 at 8:45 PM, orchidman said:

Thanks.  I have been working with James extensively.  I have called him my professor.  Have about completed Basic SS 101 and starting RGB 102.  The tuition is on the expensive side.  😎  😁  😮

Please read above and request with the appropriate statement.

My apologies

Thank you

JR

On 2/21/2020 at 7:36 AM, KBK said:

Is this is still available?   If so and you wouldn't mind sharing that would be great.   Thank you. 

hunterkelly73@aol.com

Please read above and request with the appropriate statement.

My apologies

Thank you

JR

On 2/11/2020 at 1:26 PM, hbtaylor0927 said:

Could I get a copy please. TIA

hbtaylor0927@gmail.com

Sent with instructions

JR

Oh Sorry.   I would love a copy if and appreciate the help.      hunterkelly73@aol.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thank you!

On 3/2/2020 at 2:30 PM, KBK said:

Oh Sorry.   I would love a copy if and appreciate the help.      hunterkelly73@aol.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thank you!

Sent, enjoy

JR