Light-O-Rama Forums
dibblejr

Now Sharing ~ Hot Chocolate ~ singing faces

I would like a copy sent to eileenrose74@yahoo.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Id like a copy please JL67Stang@gmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thank you!

On 11/17/2019 at 2:47 PM, Erl2015 said:

I would like a copy sent to eileenrose74@yahoo.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Sent

Enjoy

Happy Holidays

JR

23 hours ago, JayStang said:

Id like a copy please JL67Stang@gmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Than

Sent

Enjoy

Happy Holidays

JR

k you!

Sent

Enjoy

Happy Holidays

JR

"I agree to not sell or share this or any sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only.  I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

I would like a copy sent to bigmaddog@rocketmail.com

Thank You

23 hours ago, bigmaddog said:

"I agree to not sell or share this or any sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only.  I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

I would like a copy sent to bigmaddog@rocketmail.com

Thank You

Sent

Enjoy

Happy Holidays

JR

** Note I think I recall you requesting some sequences without the statement. Please review and edit those and they will be sent ASAP

Can I also have a copy of this one? Local kids are going on a field trip soon to see this movie and would love add the faces to my outlines ;)

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

Thank You so much!

Jess

jsevario@gmail.com

"I would like a copy sent tommarino@hotmail.com

On 12/10/2019 at 11:03 AM, Jsev said:

Can I also have a copy of this one? Local kids are going on a field trip soon to see this movie and would love add the faces to my outlines ;)

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

Thank You so much!

Jess

jsevario@gmail.com

Sent

Happy Holidays

JR

35 minutes ago, Gingerbread Lights said:

"I would like a copy sent tommarino@hotmail.com

Sent, enjoy

Happy Holidays

JR

Next year will be my first year with singing faces, just ordered my faces and lights. 

dhageremtp@yahoo.com 

could I get a copy and instructions?

Thanks!

Dustin 

On 1/3/2020 at 4:02 PM, dhager said:

Next year will be my first year with singing faces, just ordered my faces and lights. 

dhageremtp@yahoo.com 

could I get a copy and instructions?

Thanks!

Dustin 

Please update all of your requests with the proper statement, its posted above in many replies. I will start sending when you edit them.

Thank you

JR

Hi,

I would also like a copy.

I would like a copy sent chuck_christmas@comcast.net

Thank you

if you are still sharing i would love a copy. Thanks in advance

alex.patricio27@gmail.com

if you are still sharing, greatly appreciate it

On 1/17/2020 at 10:55 AM, chuckeb said:

Hi,

I would also like a copy.

I would like a copy sent chuck_christmas@comcast.net

Thank you

Sent with instructions

Enjoy

JR

On 1/17/2020 at 9:42 PM, alex27 said:

if you are still sharing, greatly appreciate it

Sent with instructions

Enjoy

JR

I would appreciate receiving a copy. The conscientious at Sunday School today was that they thought Hot Chocolate would be a good addition.
I will be getting phonic mind later this month and with James assistance, will be using it to modify/compare the faces for what I can generate for my pixel tree and matrix.  Another great learning project.

gblankenbiller@yahoo.com

On 1/19/2020 at 9:50 PM, orchidman said:

I will be getting phonic mind later this month and with James assistance, will be using it to modify/compare the faces for what I can generate for my pixel tree and matrix.  Another great learning project.

Opps, will be getting Xtrax Stems.

On 1/21/2020 at 8:15 PM, orchidman said:

Opps, will be getting Xtrax Stems.

There is nothing to modify in my shared sequences well unless you have a different face/ lip movement channels. (different order)  To learn how to XS's you need to learn using a fresh song. Its done using SS and its not really impressive using the stand alone props. 

JR

15 hours ago, hbtaylor0927 said:

Can I get a copy please TIA

hbtaylor0927@gmail.com

Please read any of the above posts and reply with the correct statement.

We do not share without the statement.

JR

I would appreciate receiving a copy. The conscientious at Sunday School today was that they thought Hot Chocolate would be a good addition.

Could I get a copy please. TIA

hbtaylor0927@gmail.com

On 2/10/2020 at 10:36 AM, dibblejr said:

There is nothing to modify in my shared sequences well unless you have a different face/ lip movement channels. (different order)  To learn how to XS's you need to learn using a fresh song. Its done using SS and its not really impressive using the stand alone props. 

JR

Thanks.  I have been working with James extensively.  I have called him my professor.  Have about completed Basic SS 101 and starting RGB 102.  The tuition is on the expensive side.  😎  😁  😮

Is this is still available?   If so and you wouldn't mind sharing that would be great.   Thank you. 

hunterkelly73@aol.com