Light-O-Rama Forums

Now Sharing ~ Hot Chocolate ~ singing faces

dibblejr

"I would like a copy sent to sclaycamp01@gmail.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dibblejr

• alex27

• smailliw

• sclaycamp01@gmail.com

6 hours ago, Emilio said:

I would like a copy sent to Emiliomaestas01@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thank you for accepting the conditions.

Sent with instructions

Enjoy

JR

5 minutes ago, sclaycamp01@gmail.com said:

"I would like a copy sent to sclaycamp01@gmail.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thank you for accepting the conditions.

Sent with instructions

Enjoy

JR

I would like a copy sent to matt.kurdziel@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thank you for your help in my show. 

On 10/31/2019 at 8:43 AM, pb9630 said:

I would like a copy sent to matt.kurdziel@gmail.com

Thank you for your help in my show. 

Sent

Thank you for accepting the conditions

Enjoy

JR

On 11/11/2019 at 8:56 AM, Brianc_1978 said:

can I get a copy?

Brianc1217@gmail.com

I will not share or sell it

I know its a pita, it is for me too. 

Everyone above that is requesting a copy type in your request the following words. Anyone found selling or sharing on any forum will be reported to LOR staff as well as wherever it is being sold or shared.

"I would like a copy sent to insert email address"

James and I will not share another sequence without that statement. A similar statement and instructions on using our sequences is included with the sequence.

Thank you for agreeing and understanding.

Integrity will keep the free ones free.

If you have already posted it in your request and you will receive it as soon as one of us can screen through them. 

If you don't receive one, you either didn't agree to the new terms, don't like the new terms or are one of those that took advantage of us.

JR

I would like a copy sent to eileenrose74@yahoo.com

Id like a copy please JL67Stang@gmail.com

Thank you!

On 11/17/2019 at 2:47 PM, Erl2015 said:

I would like a copy sent to eileenrose74@yahoo.com

Sent

Enjoy

Happy Holidays

JR

23 hours ago, JayStang said:

Id like a copy please JL67Stang@gmail.com

Than

Sent

Enjoy

Happy Holidays

JR

k you!

Sent

Enjoy

Happy Holidays

JR

• 3 weeks later...

"I agree to not sell or share this or any sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only.  I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

I would like a copy sent to bigmaddog@rocketmail.com

Thank You

23 hours ago, bigmaddog said:

"I agree to not sell or share this or any sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only.  I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

I would like a copy sent to bigmaddog@rocketmail.com

Thank You

Sent

Enjoy

Happy Holidays

JR

** Note I think I recall you requesting some sequences without the statement. Please review and edit those and they will be sent ASAP

Can I also have a copy of this one? Local kids are going on a field trip soon to see this movie and would love add the faces to my outlines ;)

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

Thank You so much!

Jess

jsevario@gmail.com

"I would like a copy sent tommarino@hotmail.com

On 12/10/2019 at 11:03 AM, Jsev said:

Can I also have a copy of this one? Local kids are going on a field trip soon to see this movie and would love add the faces to my outlines ;)

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

Thank You so much!

Jess

jsevario@gmail.com

Sent

Happy Holidays

JR

35 minutes ago, Gingerbread Lights said:

"I would like a copy sent tommarino@hotmail.com

Sent, enjoy

Happy Holidays

JR