On 10/7/2019 at 6:57 PM, alex27 said:

may i have a copy if still willing to Share? Thanks in Advance

alex.patricio27@gmail.com

Sent with instructions

Private use only

Enjoy

JR

• 2 weeks later...

I’d like to amend my previous request for this sequence and add that I understand I will not share or sell this sequence. And I understand that adding it to my sequence or modifying it does not make it my work to share or sell.

thanks!

ceegars@hotmail.com

Everyone above that is requesting a copy type in your request the following words. Anyone found selling or sharing on any forum will be reported to LOR staff as well as wherever it is being sold or shared.

"I would like a copy sent to insert email address"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

James and I will not share another sequence without that statement. A similar statement and instructions on using our sequences is included with the sequence.

Thank you for agreeing and understanding.

Integrity will keep the free ones free.

If you have already posted it in your request and you will receive it as soon as one of us can screen through them. 

If you don't receive one, you either didn't agree to the new terms, don't like the new terms or are one of those that took advantage of us.

JR

I would like a copy sent to ssporders70@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thank you, 

David

On 10/24/2019 at 6:48 PM, Ceegars said:

I’d like to amend my previous request for this sequence and add that I understand I will not share or sell this sequence. And I understand that adding it to my sequence or modifying it does not make it my work to share or sell.

thanks!

ceegars@hotmail.com

Sent with instructions, thank you for helping us keep the free ones free.

JR

10 hours ago, smailliw said:

I would like a copy sent to ssporders70@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thank you, 

David

Sent with instructions, thank you for helping us keep the free ones free.

JR

Everyone above that is requesting a copy type in your request the following words. Anyone found selling or sharing on any forum will be reported to LOR staff as well as wherever it is being sold or shared.

"I would like a copy sent to insert email address"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

James and I will not share another sequence without that statement. A similar statement and instructions on using our sequences is included with the sequence.

Thank you for agreeing and understanding.

Integrity will keep the free ones free.

If you have already posted it in your request and you will receive it as soon as one of us can screen through them. 

If you don't receive one, you either didn't agree to the new terms, don't like the new terms or are one of those that took advantage of us.

JR

1 hour ago, Emilio said:

May I have a copy Please?

Emiliomaestas01@gmail.com

You have to accept our new terms , please read above

JR

I would like a copy sent to Emiliomaestas01@gmail.com

hi  please send copy and instructions.  I have a 16 LOR controller and want to add 1 singing face and share the channels.

sclaycamp01@yahoo.com or sclaycamp01@gmail.com

THANK YOU 

Shawn

1 hour ago, sclaycamp01@gmail.com said:

hi  please send copy and instructions.  I have a 16 LOR controller and want to add 1 singing face and share the channels.

sclaycamp01@yahoo.com or sclaycamp01@gmail.com

THANK YOU 

Shawn

Please read 4 posts up.

JR