Light-O-Rama Forums

Christmas Vacation

froggy2u

James, you are awesome!  I am going to keep bugging you if you don't mind. (If I get to be too needy, you can yell at me and I'll stop. Can I get these as well please?  Thanks

worldclasssniper@yahoo.com

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/12/2018 at 11:52 PM, dibblejr said:

Ronda- I sent you Veterans Hallelujah that we spoke about today. As soon as we hung up I had another member call me and totally forgot. My apologies. I know you are testing so wanted to get you this. The music file is a free download from the Sailor Jerry (or Jerri) website. If you get the Age Verification that's the liquor site, just change the spelling.

I will let James send the others.

JR 

Hey, was wondering if I could get your sequence for the Sailor Jerri version of Hallelujah?  This veteran would be most appreciative!  petefanning@gmail.com

I was wondering if I could get a copy of this with the 16 ccr tree too please. My email is seahawksruleman@sbcglobal.net

Thank you soooo much. PS Merry Christmas!!

• 10 months later...

Hi all

I would like to add Christmas vacation to my show this year as well. I am looking for a copy that may include an SUP for the CCR tree and voices if possible. Thanks in advance.

"I would like a copy sent to mastersonp24@gmail.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Hi James, I would love a copy as well please. 

j_l_robinson@hotmail.ca 

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

"I would like a copy sent to koelstolp@hotmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

could I please get the LMS version

Thank you 

james,

it's possible to have a copy, thanks

pierpaolo happy grandfather

pierpoolbat@gmail.com

"I agree not to sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private and personal use on my show. I also understand the simple fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in my sequence. Don't make it mine by to share ".

First post, first year newbie jumping into the game, lol😉

I’m running 48 channels and have started with traditional lights.  My 20’ mega tree uses 24 channels.  I have created a few simple animation sequences but no musical sequences for it but am looking for something that would raise the bar and show me what my tree can do!  

joeeltobgi@gmail.com

Thanks!

If possible I would like a copy sent to elksoccer@hotmail.ca

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

• 2 weeks later...

Could I get a copy too?  touhey.brian@verizon.net

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thanks,

Brian

• 9 months later...

If this is still a viable thread I would love a copy of this sequence.
Darthvodka@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

• The topic was locked