Light-O-Rama Forums
froggy2u

Christmas Vacation

How funny, just got done watching the movie. Would love a pixel tree version.

shaynet@tampabay.rr.com

I was wondering if I could get a copy of this with the 16 ccr tree too please. My email is seahawksruleman@sbcglobal.net

Thank you soooo much. PS Merry Christmas!!

Hello,

May i get a copy of the sailor jerri Sequence please? jjkoonce@gmail.com

Thank you.

Hi all

I would like to add Christmas vacation to my show this year as well. I am looking for a copy that may include an SUP for the CCR tree and voices if possible. Thanks in advance.

"I would like a copy sent to mastersonp24@gmail.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Hi James, I would love a copy as well please. 

j_l_robinson@hotmail.ca 

Hi James, I would love a copy as well please. 

j_l_robinson@hotmail.ca 

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

I know this is old but could I get a copy as well with pixel tree. thanks in advance. My111sons@gmail.com

"I would like a copy sent to koelstolp@hotmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

could I please get the LMS version

Thank you 

james,

it's possible to have a copy, thanks

pierpaolo happy grandfather

pierpoolbat@gmail.com

"I agree not to sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private and personal use on my show. I also understand the simple fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in my sequence. Don't make it mine by to share ".

First post, first year newbie jumping into the game, lol😉

I’m running 48 channels and have started with traditional lights.  My 20’ mega tree uses 24 channels.  I have created a few simple animation sequences but no musical sequences for it but am looking for something that would raise the bar and show me what my tree can do!  

joeeltobgi@gmail.com

Thanks!

If possible I would like a copy sent to elksoccer@hotmail.ca

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Could I get a copy too?  touhey.brian@verizon.net

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thanks,

Brian