Light-O-Rama Forums

Christmas Vacation

froggy2u

Hi James do you have one for Christmas vacation for a 16 ccr tree with a 6 channel star?  I love that song, and Hallelujia and Amazing grace and Little St. Nick.  Thank you . rondariley62@gmail.com

1 hour ago, rondaxmas said:

Hi James do you have one for Christmas vacation for a 16 ccr tree with a 6 channel star?  I love that song, and Hallelujia and Amazing grace and Little St. Nick.  Thank you . rondariley62@gmail.com

Ronda- I sent you Veterans Hallelujah that we spoke about today. As soon as we hung up I had another member call me and totally forgot. My apologies. I know you are testing so wanted to get you this. The music file is a free download from the Sailor Jerry (or Jerri) website. If you get the Age Verification that's the liquor site, just change the spelling.

I will let James send the others.

JR 

On 11/13/2018 at 12:52 AM, dibblejr said:

Ronda- I sent you Veterans Hallelujah that we spoke about today. As soon as we hung up I had another member call me and totally forgot. My apologies. I know you are testing so wanted to get you this. The music file is a free download from the Sailor Jerry (or Jerri) website. If you get the Age Verification that's the liquor site, just change the spelling.

I will let James send the others.

JR 

Thank you so much.  I am back on here trying to use the visualizer. It is dark again, what did I have to do to get the lights to show up,  I can't remember.  I was missing something.  Thanks

1 hour ago, rondaxmas said:

Thank you so much.  I am back on here trying to use the visualizer. It is dark again, what did I have to do to get the lights to show up,  I can't remember.  I was missing something.  Thanks

You open the vis two different ways.

Open SE and the sequence with the ccr tree sequences

1- easiest- double click on the tree vis file I made you

2- open vis manually, then file open , find the vis wherever you stored it

3- once you open the vis you will see your tree

4 - file

5- use simulation mode

6- another box will appear with no tree

7- you can use the “play SE” in that box but I find it faster to minimize that box go to SE hit play. Once the sequence starts playing I then reopen the minimizes screen.

Your tree will light.

Ive had a couple glitches in the past that’s why I open the sequence first then open the vis file

JR

I just tried it.  Channels 1 thru 10 are lit up as well as the star on the visualizer. But channel 11 shows a blue light, then 4 white, then a red, all on the bottom of the string of lights.  Above that and for channels 12 thru 16 there is nothing lit up.

Edited by rondaxmas