Light-O-Rama Forums

For Sale - CCP controllers and strings

Psjoe

3 - CCP-100D (V3) Cosmic Color Pixel controllers with 2 strings of 50 bulbs (for each controller). These plug right in sequence just like the 16 ch controllers. $125 each ($219 new) Purchased these 3 years ago and they were used only once. Light-O-Rama had a chip issue with these new units. All were returned and serviced by them at their cost. Worked great the one time i used them.

SPECIAL - buy all 3 for $350 and I will include a complete 4th set (controller and 2 strings of bulbs). This 4th set was bought as a backup and I never sent it to LOR for repair. You will have to do this.

I'm not able to run my show anymore so selling my equipment. All my stuff was only used every other year as my kids would visit in-laws. Everything is stored indoors and has never seen snow. The insides of the controllers are immaculate and the outsides only have a few scratches and perhaps some tape residue. I can send pic's of equipment if you like. Email me at Psjoe36@gmail.com.

Wish I had the funds, I'd take the entire lot in a heartbeat.   Alas, already blown my budget for goodies like this for this year.

• 3 weeks later...

Lowest I could possibly go is $250 for everything. That includes the approx. $40 I will have to spend for shipping.

I would rather see it being used than sitting in my garage.

On 11/26/2018 at 9:25 AM, Psjoe said:

Lowest I could possibly go is $250 for everything. That includes the approx. $40 I will have to spend for shipping.

I would rather see it being used than sitting in my garage.

So you list them at $250 and then don’t reply to above or private message?

11 hours ago, gc75067 said:

So you list them at $250 and then don’t reply to above or private message?

He doesn't check in here that often, it was a few weeks or so before he sent me a PM about them after I posted my reply above.

So you may not see a reply here or in a PM until December  Maybe if you sent him an e-mail, he has one listed above in his original post, you may get a quicker answer.

Good Luck.

Edited by Orville

2 hours ago, Psjoe said:

Item has sold.

Looking to see if I can delete this thread.

Merry Xmas

Joe you can't delete it yourself, but you can get it locked.  Just send a PM to one of the Moderators here and tell them you need the thread locked as the items are sold. 

I know DevMike can lock threads, I think Don is a moderator here, and if he is, I'm not sure if he can, but he would know who can.

• The topic was locked