Light-O-Rama Forums

Silly intensity question

oilmoney

Hi everyone, haven't sequenced in awhile and I'm having a brain fart. I'm trying to create a 50% intensity chase across channels that are 100% on. I highlight the first channel and set the intensity to 50% but when I try to execute the chase using that section I just get a straight vertical effect on the selected channels. I remember I have to go to clipboard and change paste to foreground/background or something like that. I guess that is my question, what do I have to change in clipboard to make it work? I've already tried a bunch of various attempts at it with no luck and search queries on the forum aren't bearing fruit. I'm running S4 if that makes a difference. Thanks in advance!

oilmoney

14 minutes ago, oilmoney said:

Hi everyone, haven't sequenced in awhile and I'm having a brain fart. I'm trying to create a 50% intensity chase across channels that are 100% on. I highlight the first channel and set the intensity to 50% but when I try to execute the chase using that section I just get a straight vertical effect on the selected channels. I remember I have to go to clipboard and change paste to foreground/background or something like that. I guess that is my question, what do I have to change in clipboard to make it work? I've already tried a bunch of various attempts at it with no luck and search queries on the forum aren't bearing fruit. I'm running S4 if that makes a difference. Thanks in advance!

oilmoney

Top Menu, Tools, Set Intensity to 50%.

1 minute ago, Mr. P said:

Top Menu, Tools, Set Intensity to 50%.

Hi Mr. P, I can get the intensity set and can see it but I can't get the effect to chase through the channels that are 100% on.

5 minutes ago, oilmoney said:

Hi Mr. P, I can get the intensity set and can see it but I can't get the effect to chase through the channels that are 100% on.

Set the first block of the chase with the intensity button (next to the off button) then click the chase button and drage your chase.