Light-O-Rama Forums
rooster423

RGB Pixel Tree kit

On 11/8/2018 at 9:12 AM, dibblejr said:

If you are considering purchasing the pixel tree kit you will also need to upgrade your software version and level. 4.3.14 is the minimum (I believe) and pro to run the LOR Enhanced NEtwork

If you get the pixie16 kit  - please refer to the step by step writeup I did yesterday. From box to lights on.

JR

JR Could you post a link to this write up please? 

I am running the v4.4.2 Pro version. I am adding a 16x50 Smart Pixel Tree to the show this year, and am just learning the PE. I am at the point where I have programmed some basic effects on the tree (in PE) and the prop is now added to the SE, and saved as an intensity file. I would now like to add this prop to see on my visualizer. The tree wizard only allows CCR and DMX Pixels. Is there a way to add this Smart Pixel Tree as a prop in the Visualizer, or would using SS be better? Ultimately I am just trying to see my entire layout as I am programming the pixel tree. 

Thank you for any help! Raine

3 hours ago, Raine said:

I am running the v4.4.2 Pro version. I am adding a 16x50 Smart Pixel Tree to the show this year, and am just learning the PE. I am at the point where I have programmed some basic effects on the tree (in PE) and the prop is now added to the SE, and saved as an intensity file. I would now like to add this prop to see on my visualizer. The tree wizard only allows CCR and DMX Pixels. Is there a way to add this Smart Pixel Tree as a prop in the Visualizer, or would using SS be better? Ultimately I am just trying to see my entire layout as I am programming the pixel tree. 

You can follow his post here:

8 hours ago, Raine said:

If you have any problems PM me and I will provide my contact info.

Pretty straight forward with the video I provide in the link.

Thanks Jim K6CCC for providing that. I have a lot going on these days.

I can make you a CCR tree in a matter of minutes for the visualizer if needed.

JR