Light-O-Rama Forums

Controller for sale

lightningrod4life

I have 3 CTB16PC controllers up for sale. Asking $175 plus $18 shipping, also have a CTB08 controller for sale asking $125 for it. 

I can give you a picture of the 8 channel controller I dont havethe 16 at home they are still in storage at our church but I can say that they are the version 1 board that i soldered. The only reason I am selling them is to help offset new display item costs. These are such robust controllers I hate to get rid of any but ive decided to add some pixels so.. 

On 11/16/2018 at 9:04 AM, martsycart said:

Are these still for sale?

They are, are you interested??

On 11/17/2018 at 8:21 PM, lightningrod4life said:

They are, are you interested??

Possibly, I'm brand new to LOR. I have 1 CTB16PC controller and am still trying to decide if I want to go ahead and get another this year, or wait until next year. I'm running out of Christmas lights, so I'd also have to sink some money into lights. I'll let you know if I want to buy one of your CTB16PC's, but if someone else wants to buy it before you hear back from me, go ahead and sell them. 

Primarily LED. Have 6 strands of incandescent from before LED Christmas lights were a thing. I've got 6 shrubs that have one incandescent plus 2 LED strands on them. Figured I might as well use them since I have them. 

• 3 weeks later...

If still for sale I would be a buyer at 150.00 ea + shipping if interested. 1) are they compleat controllers and 2) Im only looking at the 3 CTB16 controllers

• The topic was locked