Light-O-Rama Forums

sequence editor change whole row color

notredameforlife

I am curious I got a whole row or universe which is one color. I want to change it to another color. Is there a way to highlight a whole row and change the color of your sequenced row or do I have to click on each  part and change the color .  I hope there is a trick to changing the color otherwise I am keeping it lol. 

I know how to do it in S4 but not sure if same in S5

S4 use the color fade tool - top right side in SE tool bar

If choosing a solid color use the same color on both sides of the tool box

for faser way- use the scroll bar and scroll all the way to the right of the sequence

Put mouse and hold down the button and now drag from right to left on the row you want to color

Done

But as I saud I do not know if its the same for S5

I am assuming you are talking about an RGB Channel, in which case there are commands to help:

1) Make a selection, or select row (R shortcut key).

2) Right-click and select: Existing Effects (foreground) > Apply Toolbar Color or Existing Effects (foreground) > Apply Toolbar Hue 

The toolbar color/hue is the color shown on the Color Fade button, or in the Color Fade window if it is open. Of the 2 commands, Apply Hue is preferred in most situations because it will preserve any fades to black.

Matt

• 10 months later...
On 11/6/2018 at 9:03 AM, MattBrown said:

I am assuming you are talking about an RGB Channel, in which case there are commands to help:

1) Make a selection, or select row (R shortcut key).

2) Right-click and select: Existing Effects (foreground) > Apply Toolbar Color or Existing Effects (foreground) > Apply Toolbar Hue 

The toolbar color/hue is the color shown on the Color Fade button, or in the Color Fade window if it is open. Of the 2 commands, Apply Hue is preferred in most situations because it will preserve any fades to black.

Matt

I can't image there is any such command where I can select a row and change the color of just the red cells to blue, for example?