Light-O-Rama Forums

Looking for Original CC Pixels

TheSignGuy

Delete if not aloud.

I came across 2 used CC controllers but no pixels. Curious if any one has 4 strings of 50 with the 4 wire WS2801 pixel strings (or strips) they would be interested in selling? I know I can buy them new but just checking here first.

I might be wrong in what I'm looking/asking for my CC controllers are green and  have the 2801 chips 4 wire 5V....??

Edited by TheSignGuy

18 minutes ago, TheSignGuy said:

I might be wrong in what I'm looking/asking for my CC controllers are green and  have the 2801 chips 4 wire 5V....??

LOR has never used WS2801 chips, the original CCP used the LPD6803 and the new CCP II uses the WS2811 chip.

And as noted, they are still available from LOR.  I am using three CCP set (six strings) for my arches.  I bought a complete set for spares in the last spring sale...  Spare parts = good!

Just saw your post. I am just putting my strings up for sale. If you are still interested, here is my forum post:

3 - CCP-100D (V3) Cosmic Color Pixel controllers with 2 strings of 50 bulbs (for each controller). These plug right in sequence just like the 16 ch controllers. $125 each ($219 new) Purchased these 3 years ago and they were used only once. Light-O-Rama had a chip issue with these new units. All were returned and serviced by them at their cost. Worked great the one time i used them. SPECIAL - buy all 3 for $350 and I will include a complete 4th set (controller and 2 strings of bulbs). This 4th set was bought as a backup and I never sent it to LOR for repair. You will have to do this.

Email me at: Psjoe36@gmailcom and I can send pics.

• The topic was locked