Light-O-Rama Forums

anyone have trans Siberian orchestra-wizards in winter

notredameforlife

Anyone have Trans Siberian Orcestra 16ccr by chance. I usually use this to do the rest of my house. thanks 

• Like 1

I have one I made, using the LOR pixel editor. It's ok, but I'm also looking for a 16CCR for my new pixel tree, wanted it to show something different from the first tree.

Doc, if you wouldn't mind sharing, sc_venice@yahoo.com

Notredameforlife, if you can use the output from Pixel Editor, I'll send that over.

1 hour ago, steveV967 said:

I have one I made, using the LOR pixel editor. It's ok, but I'm also looking for a 16CCR for my new pixel tree, wanted it to show something different from the first tree.

Doc, if you wouldn't mind sharing, sc_venice@yahoo.com

Notredameforlife, if you can use the output from Pixel Editor, I'll send that over.

I have not started with pixels so my stuff won't be very helpful. sorry

camaro01octane@gmail.com     looking for mad Russian, and Christmas in Sarajevo also, I believe I got wizards in winter today. thanks all,  

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

First year doing ANY sort of light show at my house. I have a 16 channel controller and I sequenced an Intro (THX Robot) and one song. Would love to get some more sequences to add to my show for this year. 

jacob.mansour@gmail.com

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I would like a copy sent to junglejim0724@yahoo.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thanks so much!

• 2 weeks later...

"I would like a copy sent to Jaybird929@comcast.net"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

I would like a copy sent to ssporders70@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

• 4 months later...

I would like a copy of this as well please for a 16 to 32 channel sequence please and thank you

cmhall2013@gmail.com

• The topic was locked