Light-O-Rama Forums

Single Channel Sequences for Christmas Off Hours Music

Orville

For those that play music either via outdoor speakers, an FM transmitter, or both, these are single channel sequences, no lighting commands contained in them anywhere, just an empty channel to create musical sequences I can play between 7am-5:30pm before my show starts.

Currently 118 sequences, more to be added as I get them updated, created and done.

These were created for Version 4.3.36 of the LOR Software, but should work on any previous version of the LOR Software Suite.  S5 users may have to convert them to the new format file structure S5 uses before they may be added to an off hours show, load them into S5, and Save them out in the new S5 format.

There are repeat songs in the listing, that's because I have various versions, each one either a different artist singing or even an instrumental version.

You'll need to find the audio file and link it to the sequence.

Here's the link:

2018 Christmas Off Hours Music

Just though these may save some new folks time that may want to add and play music during non-show times.

Any questions, ask away.   Questions about audio files, please PM.

Thank you.

I do the same as you for off hours music.  I leave my transmitter on all season  so my neighborhood has a 24 hour Xmas radio station.  I know a couple of my neighbors that listen to it.

10 minutes ago, Brian Mitchell said:

I do the same as you for off hours music.  I leave my transmitter on all season  so my neighborhood has a 24 hour Xmas radio station.  I know a couple of my neighbors that listen to it.

Some folks really don't understand how to create a sequence just to play music without having lights or something operating, so I opted to share what I created so those that are new can take a look and see how I did it and those that may have never done it, can snag a few ready made sequences for that purpose, just find the media file, add it and go most times. 

Someone might have to extend or shorten the sequence depending on what version of the song you find, but that's not hard to fix using the "Change Total Time" option so it fits the audio file perfectly.

I do that many times when I edit a song by shortening or lengthening it, removing offensive words or lyric verses, beats having to try and re-sequence the entire thing all over again!   I also use the Skew option to move the timings so they match up as well.

Edited by Orville

Just added 83 more sequences to the list, some are Christmas Songs in Spanish, some are Christian and a few comedy ones.  Total of 201 sequences for off hours play time. 

Probably well over 6-8 hours of music play time.  I'm not good at all with time factors, but songs are anywhere from1-1/2 minutes to 5 minutes long for off hours play time. 

So I'm guessing around 6-8 hours, may be longer, may be shorter, time calculations are definitely NOT my forte!🤨

• The topic was locked