Light-O-Rama Forums

Pixie16 and LED lights showing wrong color

sbvolanski@gmail.com

I'm adding a pixe16 this year and i'm trying to get it setup now. After working on 5.1.4 pro and getting the sequence setup and everything ready to go, I have an issue. When I started the sequence with 12 units of the pixie16  hooked to strands of 50 leds. The colors that the lights are showing is not coming off correct. I have all of the units set to be red but all the the odd number units lights are showing green even though the settings in the sequencer is set for red. In the hardware utility all of the lights showed the colors that i tested them to be. Any idea what my issue might be? Here is a screen shot of my setup .https://www.dropbox.com/s/14s4p0asxnfbgcl/Screenshot%202018-10-30%2002.19.20.png?dl=0

Thanks

I am assuming you didn’t test the lights in HU

select the color order

HU

Config- towards the bottom

CCR/ pixie - next screen towards the bottom

color order is there- forwards mid left

You will have to test after each selection

JR

Edited by dibblejr

Sounds like your color order is GBR. You need to change this in the HU for the Pixie config. Hopefully you purchased all your pixels from the same manufacture as color order varies by manufacture and the pixie only supports color order for the entire controller and not per port.

• Like 1

I purchased all of the ones that i'm working with from Light O Rama in a kit so i would think they should be the same. I will check it tonight when i get home. 

14 minutes ago, sbvolanski@gmail.com said:

I purchased all of the ones that i'm working with from Light O Rama in a kit so i would think they should be the same. I will check it tonight when i get home. 

Yes, they will be the same. You just have to fix it in HU using my instructions above.

JR

Thanks for the help it was all setup right but somehow 2 strands that i have for a 16ft tree got mixed in and they are done in a different color order i guess. Now all of the light strands are giving off the right color.