Light-O-Rama Forums

Video plays on full screen for one sequence and then back to small.

Moparkansas

This is my first year of trying to use some video and I am having some trouble with the screen size.  When I play the sequence in show builder it will show full screen when I select it and als when using the simple show builder I can get it to go full screen if I right click on the video and select zoom > full screen but when the next song starts it is back to a small window.  I am using an old laptop with Windows 98.  Any ideas on what I need to do to have it full size when it starts each sequence?  

Yes, I went back into the sequence editor and selected full screen and played each sequence to be sure to see if that would help.  No luck though.  Any other ideas?

In the sequence editor go edit,      preferences ,  video preferences  check display videos  check use full screen  click on select full screen monitor  and follow instructions . 

I am having this same issue.  The video plays full screen the first time through the show but then returns to a windowed view the second time through and every time thereafter.  Full screen playback is selected in the sequence editor.  I running Windows 10.  

I should add that I was attempting to use a secondary display, extending my display to the secondary display (which is a projector) and then show the video only on the secondary display.  I could not get this to work using a secondary display but I was able to get this to work when duplicating my display to the projector.  I'm thinking I need to upgrade a display driver.  Others have suggested this in other forums here.  

• The topic was locked