Light-O-Rama Forums

Now Sharing ~ Its The Most Wonderful Time of the Year ~ Andy Williams singing faces

dibblejr

And I will try and remember I asked for it....LOL

Would love a copy if still available I would like a copy sent to brianw@pga.com" "I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

On 11/11/2019 at 10:23 AM, Golfer said:

And I will try and remember I asked for it....LOL

Would love a copy if still available I would like a copy sent to brianw@pga.com" "I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Sent my friend

we shall see LOL

Enjoy

Happy Holidays

JR

32 minutes ago, GWJepsen said:

can I get a copy also?  thanks in advance

gjepsen@venturafoods.com

I see you have several requests. Please read the below memo and if you agree copy and paste the correct statement. Don't forget to insert your email.

I know its a pain but it had to be done.

If you can do that for all of your requests they will be fulfilled.

Thank you

JR

Everyone above that is requesting a copy type in your request the following words. Anyone found selling or sharing on any forum will be reported to LOR staff as well as wherever it is being sold or shared.

"I would like a copy sent to insert email address"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

James and I will not share another sequence without that statement. A similar statement and instructions on using our sequences is included with the sequence.

Thank you for agreeing and understanding.

Integrity will keep the free ones free.

If you have already put that in your request you will get it as soon as possible. 

For those of you who don't get a copy its simple, put that statement in your request.

JR

I would like a copy sent to bradden0763@comcast.net

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

JR,

"I would like a copy sent to thompsonlou@tds.net

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thanks for all you do.

Kevin

Would you mind emailing me this sequence?

My emails maxjmcguire@gmail.com

As always, I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thanks,

Max

On 11/16/2019 at 4:44 PM, bbig said:

I would like a copy sent to bradden0763@comcast.net

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Sent

Enjoy

HappyHolidays

JR

On 11/17/2019 at 9:26 AM, kwt33 said:

JR,

"I would like a copy sent to thompsonlou@tds.net

Thanks for all you do.

Kevin

Sent

Enjoy

HappyHolidays

JR

17 minutes ago, mjmcguire said:

Would you mind emailing me this sequence?

My emails maxjmcguire@gmail.com

As always, I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thanks,

Max

Sent

Enjoy

HappyHolidays

JR

I would like a copy sent to insert cdeanrn@yahoo.com.

Thanks

Christina Dean

4 hours ago, cdeanrn said:

I would like a copy sent to insert cdeanrn@yahoo.com.

Thanks

Christina Dean

Sent

Enjoy

Happy Holidays

JR

• Like 1

I would like a copy, please

Send to:     jlieb1106@gmail.com

Thank you!

-Jordan Lieb

On 11/18/2019 at 9:18 PM, dibblejr said:

Sent

Enjoy

HappyHolidays

JR

Thank you again JR!!! Your sequences are FLAWLESS! You definitely get it! Very cool you help so many people out like that! Lights feel like a fading tradition where I live and thanks to guys like you and James we have a chance to keep it alive! YOU DA MAN! 

Jim

• Like 1

6 hours ago, 98059 said:

Thank you again JR!!! Your sequences are FLAWLESS! You definitely get it! Very cool you help so many people out like that! Lights feel like a fading tradition where I live and thanks to guys like you and James we have a chance to keep it alive! YOU DA MAN! 

Jim

Thank you for the kind words. Hopefully you have a start to a great Christmas show.

Need help feel free to ask.

JR

I would like a copy sent to insert brianw@pga.com.

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share"

Thanks as always!!

On 10/28/2019 at 10:17 PM, dibblejr said:

I would like a copy please

thomas.wilkerson13@gmail.com