Light-O-Rama Forums

How do ?

~DOC~

How can I remove the first 3 seconds off a sequence and song. The music I download (free) has a delay of three seconds. I copy and pasted the whole songs sequence at the three second mark. Now it aligns with the music. So now getting rid of the three second delay?

95895DEB-1EE1-4CF8-92D4-FF92C1ABB235.jpeg

You will have to remove the 3 seconds with a program like audacity. Its what most of us use here.

With that being said, why not just use the song that the sequence was produced for.

MP3million if by far the cheapest legal place to purchase music from. Most songs are under 15 cents. In the event the song is not there then pay a little more and get it from the correct place.

I do not know about everyone else but I ensure all music info is within the sequence and also post it in my sharing threads. Yet I still get asked, "what's the song info, will you share the song with me, can you send me the link" questions daily. 

If you do not know how to look for the music info

1- Open SE

2- Tool Bar "View"

3- Sequence Info

JR

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, dibblejr said:

You will have to remove the 3 seconds with a program like audacity. Its what most of us use here.

With that being said, why not just use the song that the sequence was produced for.

MP3million if by far the cheapest legal place to purchase music from. Most songs are under 15 cents. In the event the song is not there then pay a little more and get it from the correct place.

I do not know about everyone else but I ensure all music info is within the sequence and also post it in my sharing threads. Yet I still get asked, "what's the song info, will you share the song with me, can you send me the link" questions daily. 

If you do not know how to look for the music info

1- Open SE

2- Tool Bar "View"

3- Sequence Info

JR

I should be able to now get that off there. Thanks 

sequence 6 complete.......

Like JR said, Audacity or any music program that allows editing of the MP3 file.   I use a commercial program so I can convert between various formats if needed.  I cut both the end and beginning silent sections off my songs, I also cut out any extraneous silent parts from within a song, sometimes I'll cut a song in half if it's just a repeat of the first section, sometimes I cut off long musical interludes within the song to shorten it.

I customize just about every song I use in sequencing, rarely do I leave a song fully intact {but still cut out silent sections} and sequence it.

I try and keep my songs no longer than 2-1/2 minutes long when possible.

Edited by Orville