Light-O-Rama Forums

sequences

J.guzman

i have made about 6 sequences i went to show editor to put them on for halloween show. nuthing pop up that i created. i tested the sequences as i putting it together and they where playing did i for get to do some thing. i can see them on the sequencer where i created them and they do play but i can't find them when i go to show editor is anyone else having this problem

3 minutes ago, J.guzman said:

i have made about 6 sequences i went to show editor to put them on for halloween show. nuthing pop up that i created. i tested the sequences as i putting it together and they where playing did i for get to do some thing. i can see them on the sequencer where i created them and they do play but i can't find them when i go to show editor is anyone else having this problem

On show editor did you click the little tab that says "musical". Default it is set or at least on my program to animation.

Click Musical and then the + button, Any that you have in the LOR Sequence folder will appear.

JR

Edited by dibblejr

1 minute ago, J.guzman said:

no sequences pop up

The sequences must be in your My Documents/ Light O Rama/ Sequence folder. Also the music should be in the audio folder

Not must but you will have to point the Show Editor where they are. If you get used to placing everything in the LOR folders it is much easier.

If you hit the plus button under the "musical " tab it should appear just like any other folder search.

JR

Edited by dibblejr

What is your license level

You may need to try Simple Show Builder - I believe you need a Basic Plus license to use show editor/ show on demand.

Now- if you use Simple Show Builder all music and sequence MUST be in the correct LOR folders

Please edit your profile so we know what license level and version you have.

JR

when i purchased my pixel controller i also up graded my license level for the pixel controller . i started to put the songs in light o rama file but don' t see it there going to keep trying thanks for all the tips

1 minute ago, J.guzman said:

when i purchased my pixel controller i also up graded my license level for the pixel controller . i started to put the songs in light o rama file but don' t see it there going to keep trying thanks for all the tips

So what is your license level just to ensure. Look at the top of SE or the very top selection of the control panel. Perhaps you didn't install. Normally functions are disabled without the appropriate license level.

For a pixel controller you need advanced or higher depending on speed for the Enhanced network you need pro unless something changed. 

What controller are you using for your pixels?

JR

2 minutes ago, J.guzman said:

pro

Everything should work.

Hopefully your sequences are LMS 

Can you explain your process from SE to Show Editor?. Its pretty straight forward but typing sometimes you will realize you missed a step

JR

Also

When you open "Show Editor" and click Musical and then the + sign,

what does it say in the next pop up box very bottom file type? Animation or Musical.

Ensure that is set to musical.

I have been trying to replicate your problem and that's the only way I can get an empty box in the box.

JR

ok going to show editor first hit musical then the + button then window opens to pick sequences but nothing there went to Documents/ Light O Rama/ Sequence folder. nothing also went to audio folder nothing yes it is on Musical also tried all sequences going to call it a night thanks again will try tomorrow

got it i had to go back to my sequencer went to file and then went to create playback file did it to all my songs and it came up like it should have thanks again will try to send you video on my show i haven't played with my pixel controller yet maybe this weekend

CAN YOU HELP ME  OUT I DID THE SOW EDITOR PUT ALL MY SEQUENCES ON IT THEN WENT TO SCHEDULE EDITOR I DID DAYS THE SHOW WAS GOING TO RUN AND TIME BUT NOTHING CAME ON YES I DID SAVE THE SHOW TIME 

15 minutes ago, J.guzman said:

CAN YOU HELP ME  OUT I DID THE SOW EDITOR PUT ALL MY SEQUENCES ON IT THEN WENT TO SCHEDULE EDITOR I DID DAYS THE SHOW WAS GOING TO RUN AND TIME BUT NOTHING CAME ON YES I DID SAVE THE SHOW TIME 

Did you click the AM/ PM ? I know it sounds bad but it is often missed

Also what color is the LOR console light bulb?

Blue is good

Red not - you have to "enable scheduler"

JR

Edited by dibblejr