Light-O-Rama Forums

Anything will help

~DOC~

Hello all

This will be my first year. As always I take suggestions seriously from you all. So now I am here. My controllers (2 ea. 16 channel) will be here tomorrow ? ?. Could I trouble any of you to send any Christmas sequeances (of course with title and artist) you are willing to share. It would be very appreciative of any sequences you all can share. I do understand these will be only for personal use only.

Thank you all for the help previously and for anything you may be able to share with me now.

glivingston.doc@gmail.com 

I am sure my next post will be sometime this week on how to copy and paste. In the mean time I will see if there are any videos on it. 

2 hours ago, ~DOC~ said:

Hello all

This will be my first year. As always I take suggestions seriously from you all. So now I am here. My controllers (2 ea. 16 channel) will be here tomorrow ? ?. Could I trouble any of you to send any Christmas sequeances (of course with title and artist) you are willing to share. It would be very appreciative of any sequences you all can share. I do understand these will be only for personal use only.

Thank you all for the help previously and for anything you may be able to share with me now.

glivingston.doc@gmail.com 

I am sure my next post will be sometime this week on how to copy and paste. In the mean time I will see if there are any videos on it. 

sent some

check these out:

http://www1.lightorama.com/tutorials/

https://sites.google.com/site/listentoourlights/home

For future reference, go to the "sequence sharing" LOR forum and find the sticky thread at top of forum that is for habbyist websites that have sequences to share.  They generally have downloadable link listing of sequences.  I image there's a link from the forums page but don'\t know where it at.  I just normally do a google search for jk"lightorama video turtorials" and enter from that route.   Good luck

For copy/paste, there are several video tutorials on the LOR main page. 

• The topic was locked