• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• james morris

• steve lopez

• cigvich

• Jetmech4aa

• 9 months later...

Everyone above that is requesting a copy type in your request the following words. Anyone found selling or sharing on any forum will be reported to LOR staff as well as wherever it is being sold or shared.

"I would like a copy sent to insert email address"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

James and I will not share another sequence without that statement. A similar statement and instructions on using our sequences is included with the sequence.

Thank you for agreeing and understanding.

Integrity will keep the free ones free.

I would like a copy sent to sclaycamp01@gmail.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

yours truly 

shawn

I would like a copy sent to puckmama@gmail.com

yours truly 

catherine

On 10/23/2018 at 3:13 PM, james morris said:

Sent

any chance i could get a copy of rudolph?  i don't know how i have gone so long without it.

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

frostyfamily@comcast.net

James, can I get these please.  Thanks so much!

I would like a copy sent to jerriholloway23@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Everyone above that is requesting a copy type in your request the following words. Anyone found selling or sharing on any forum will be reported to LOR staff as well as wherever it is being sold or shared.

"I would like a copy sent to insert email address"

James and I will not share another sequence without that statement. A similar statement and instructions on using our sequences is included with the sequence.

Thank you for agreeing and understanding.

Integrity will keep the free ones free.

Could I get a copy of this as well?  Thanks!  commwagg24@gmail.com  Also can you tell me  where to purchase the songs you used I would appreciate it.

• 2 weeks later...

James

"I would like a copy sent to Cigvich@gmail.com"

thank you, John

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

I would like a copy sent to junglejim0724@yahoo.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thanks so much!

I would like a copy sent to JLIEB1106@gmail.com Please!

Thankyou!

-Jordan

james,

it's possible to have a copy, thanks

pierpaolo happy grandfather

pierpoolbat@gmail.com

"I agree not to sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private and personal use on my show. I also understand the simple fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in my sequence. Don't make it mine by to share ".

Hi there!

Woukd you be able to provide the sequence with the faces? 

Mk.young@hotmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thank you!