Light-O-Rama Forums

Any one else excited about Firefly?

Ponddude

So I am sure most of you have seen Firefly from D-Light. It is beyond impressive to me. I have be speaking with a bunch of people on the D-Light forums and according to Darryl existing LOR users will be able to use Firefly on the LOR network. I asked a few questions about whether or not LOR was planning anything like this however no one answered. I can't wait for the product to come out and use it in my display.

Anyone else planning on using it?

I am watching and waiting for it to be released. I won't be using it this year as everything is pretty well set for this year's program. I will seriously consider it for Christmas, 2009, though.

Sounds great, but I have been unable to 'see it'. The web site flashes and is gone, and the promised video just sits there with a big Q (for Quiktime). Nothing on the web site about it either, I guess I won't worry about it until it becomes available and then perhaps I can find out what the fuss is about.

On my computer, it takes about 90 secs for the video to download (Sprint wireless broadband -- a bit slower than regular broadband). The Q stays there until the video downloads and then it starts automatically for me.